1) Practice everyday and come to the court prepared.
2) Be aggressive. Go after what you want not because you think you deserve it but because you're ready to earn it.
3) Manly men know how to shake hands and admit defeat with the same grace they shake hands and accept a win.
4) Women in short skirts are more interesting if they are also smart and powerful.
5) Adjust your strategy. If someone's lobbing you, move away from the net; if someone's feeding you line drives, move in, pick them off, and end the point.
6) Be patient, observant, and set yourself up to win. No one else is going to do it for you.
7) Keep your eye on the ball and when you have a chance to put it away, take it.
8) Play through pain, the heat and the wind as long as you can but know when to step back to heal and regroup. Timing is everything.
9) The first thing you do when you win is look to the stands and smile at the people who helped you get to center court.
10) Love the game unequivocally. If you don't, find another sport. Same goes for what you do and who you love.